It really is easier done than said:
- Place your cursor at the beginning of your citation, and highlight it.
- Right click your mouse
- Select Paragraph through the pop that is resulting menu
- Under Indentation, utilize the pull-down that is special to select hanging
- Use the By menu to select 0.5″
For multiple Citations in a References, Works Cited or Bibliography Page
- When you have applied the hanging indent using the technique above, hit enter after your citation.
- If you’re typing your citation it will keep the same formatting. Then use the 5 steps as listed above if you are pasting in your citation, right click when you paste and select the paste as text option (looks like a A on clipboard) and Word will automatically apply all the formatting you’ve already done, including hanging indent, spacing, font, etc. Alternatively you could wait until all your citations are on your bib, highlight them all at once.
Create a Hanging indent on your phone
You might not see teh options on your phone. One of the keys is always to rotate the screen to landscape mode in order to buy essay online look at available alternatives (see images below to see the difference). Here are the steps: