A GAME CHANGER FOR UNIVERSITY OR COLLEGE RECRUITING
Yesterday evening, I has written a short posting about how colleges are using social bookmarking to connect with students. That is a game-changer around college signing up. Small educational facilities can degree the performing field and even stand out from the exact crowd by making use of social media. Not known colleges will establish a appeal and lure students who might you are able to even referred to they existed.
US News-Education published a paper today placement 5 ways that colleges happen to be reaching college students. Here’s a shorter summary:
- QR Codes Edinburgh College make a fall entrée poster showcasing only a enormous QR manner, which driven visitors to any custom welcome page. Students on high school graduation campuses answered positively to the ‘cool’ hiring technique.
- Video shows Ohio Wesleyan University hosting companies four or five team video shows during the instructional year for the patients parents and young people, with every single chat aquiring a theme.
- Facebook Battles Misericordia College or university used college bookstore present certificates simply because prizes towards incoming freshmen who swapped out their Zynga picture along with the college business logo. It was a way to expand their particular reach and even monitor the main conversations which will ‘friends’ was having regarding the picture.
- Tweeting out of view of the public Texas Specialist used Twitter to cover a picture shoot story included in their annual hiring material. They created a hashtag and made typically the photo shoot a conference as opposed to only a piece of deliver.
- Youtube-video series Innovative School for NYC has established a series of enrolling videos permitted, ‘Are You New School? ‘ Those videos characteristic students dealing with uncommon matters like the going out Continue reading